Meet Our Team
Dr. Rajesh Tomar, Principal Dentist
I graduated in 2008, and after practicing for several years overseas, I moved to the Southern Highlands of NSW. I undertook further studies in dentistry in Melbourne, passed the Australian Dental Council exam through Sydney University and I’m a member of Australian Dental Association.
I’ve worked both in dental practice in the Highlands and for several years at an Aged Care Nursing Home where the residents made sure I was familiar with Australian culture, and even how to say “G`day mate”.
Anxiety is a normal response for many people when contemplating a visit to a dentist, and I take great pride in providing gentle, calming care that makes dental treatment less stressful and even reduces those fears permanently..
I believe continued education and professional development are the keys to providing outstanding care, patient satisfaction and achieving successful results.
- Post graduate diploma in implant (Charles Sturt University, Orange)
- Post graduate diploma in Digital Orthodontics (Sydney)
- Mini residency in Prosthodontics (Dr Tony Rotondo )
- Neurolinguistic programming and Hypnosis (Dr kinnar shah )
- Full mouth rehabilitation (Dr Lincoln Harris )